- doing one load of laundry/three round-trips on the stairs (loading the machine, moving the laundry to the dryer, getting the laundry out of the dryer)
- walking for 40 minutes
- 20 reps bicep curls, 16 lbs. (2 8-lb. weights)
- 20 reps Jackie Warner's wide row arm exercise, 16 lbs.
- 20 reps Jackie Warner's...other arm/back exercise (alternating pulling arms back, like the opposite of punching at someone...forgot what this is called), 16 lbs.
- 20 reps tricep chair dips (never did this before...wow, that's a powerful exercise!)
- 10 reps pushbacks (some weird tricep exercise I saw somewhere)
- 20 weighted squats
- 20 crunches with legs held straight in the air (I wish I could remember the names of these exercises)
- 20 between-the-legs crunches (hold legs in the air with soles of feet touching, making your legs into a diamond; do crunches toward that space)
- 20 outside-the-legs crunches, both sides (keep holding legs in previous position; place palms of hands together and alternate crunching to either side of the leg-pretzel)
All of that was about an hour of a workout. It's less than I normally do, but I'm still recovering. However, I think all that gave me my appetite back. Time for second breakfast!
Also, for your pleasure, here's my Sunday morning sexy smooth stretching music: Marvin Gaye's "Come Live With Me Angel." This is some mimosa-sipping, breeze-catching music right here.